Encourages children to get away from screens and television and become fitter through learning how to dance.
Involve your children in an activity they can use all their life.
Benefits of our classes are :
- Fantastic activity and exercise.
- Develops social and communication skills
- Improves interaction and builds friendships with other children.
- Encourages team spirit
- Learn social and fun dances; (Jive, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo and many more dances )
- Disciplined class with qualified and experienced teachers, all with current Working with Children clearances.
- Parent welcome to observe class and enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee
Thursday 4pm to 4.45pm (Social Class)
The first class is 45 minutes & children are taught the most popular social dances; Jive, Samba, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha, Mambo, Salsa, Waltz, Slow Rhythm, Quickstep, Progressive Jive, Barn Dance, Gypsy Tap, Evening 3 Step & occasional party dances. Lots of dances changing partners, lucky spots & great fun.
Thursday 4.50pm to 5.30pm (Exam Class)
If pupils wish to become more proficient and achieve goals then the class extends to 1.5hrs.( This is always the pupils choice.)
During this class pupils are trained in the correct technique to achieve medals. We ensure children are taught in a positive , fun and encouraging manner. Exam sessions are held approximately every 12 weeks and are with the Dance Masters International Association Inc.
Children welcome to commence classes at any time ; We don’t have contracts and deposits : Just pay cash as you go ;
Phone Daele to discuss or for more information. Come and give it a try.